You're not meant to be alone
The supportive “bones” of our church are 8–12 person Communities.
desire these to become a network of localized “outposts” of the church
in the various areas of our place where face-to-face friendships of
enjoyment and caring develop, where we read and wrestle with Scripture
and its life implications together,
where we pray with and for one another, where we consider and act on
ways to love others and serve our community together. Where we become
friends encountering Jesus together.
Our Emphasis: This coming Winter and Spring we're planning on following along with our sermon series through the book of James. We'll be reading through this book in our Communities, discussing and studying together, and focusing on application of God's Word to our hearts and lives.
Find a Community near you:
- Eastside: Craig & Lisa Mercer email@example.com
- Southside: Allyssa & Rob Hahn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westside: Seth & Kelie Baysinger email@example.com
- Martinsville: James & Laurel Tanneberger firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Kids Community: Dan Herron & Parents (for 4th-6th graders) firstname.lastname@example.org
We are consistently preparing our leaders and inviting new people into our Communities, so if you'd like to be a part of one of these groups please sign up HERE